Parker Hannifin Corp Quality Control Tech I - 3rd Shift in Washington, Missouri
Quality Control Tech I - 3rd Shift
MO-Washington, United States
Group: Instrumentation Grp N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 9765-1A
< Return to Search Results
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $12 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
• Work in conjunction with Quality Manager or Quality Engineer to improve plant 3 quality related metrics
• Interact with field sales personnel and customers in resolution of customer related issues
• Utilize APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) process in development of new and current products
• Complete customer PPAP’s (Production Part Approval Process)
• Review customer supplied PPAP’s for approval
• Must be able to use all available gaging equipment to measure product accurately
• Train operators in the use of gages and testers.
• Calibrate production testers, chargers, and gaging
• Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing issues
• Write and modify Quality related procedures and work instructions and use QSI to control documentation.
• Effectively understand problem solving techniques and lead a team in an A3 or 8D.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Safety focused, need to understand and follow safety procedures and take responsibility for own safety.
• Associates degree and at least one year of industrial manufacturing or quality inspection experience. Candidates with high school diploma and significant applicable work experience will be considered.
• Process oriented with strong analytical capacity, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Lotus Notes).
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Basic knowledge of statistical tools such as averages, standard deviations and run-charts.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to function in an independent role.
• Customer focused.
• Familiarity with ISO9001:2015. Pevious auditor experience a plus.
• Highly motivated and dependable.
• Ability to read and understand policies, procedures and processes.
• Locate, read and understand engineering specifications and drawings
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf