Grant Thornton LLP Business Process Consultant in Washington, District Of Columbia
Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Decision Analytics service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Assess as-is processes. * Perform to-be needs assessments for projects and pilots. * Develop new standard operating processes. * Travel to client ports of entry to make process observations. * Perform research and coordination with other client organizations on matters of revenue-related subjects. * Assist with standing up pilots and projects (e.g., requirements elicitation and management, logistics, benchmarking, performance measurement, evaluation). * Provide regular updates to sponsors and management. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials
- Business Process Mapping experience
- Competent with Excel and analytics.
- Strong in Visio, SharePoint, MS Office Suite.
- Ability to travel to various locations across the United States is required.
- Excellent communications, both written and oral.
- Research and analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Business Process Consultant
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 040461