Grant Thornton LLP Agile Implementation Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Risk Advisory service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Be a part of a large agile team charged with establishing of an agile framework for an implementation of a financial management system at a large government agency. * Work closely with executive, program, and project level clients, implementation teams, agile coaches, and scrum masters to develop strategic agile materials including: agile planning documents, process maps, presentations, backlogs, requirements, and more * Support the setup, configuration, and maintenance of Central Agile. * Develop and maintain agile communications materials. * Develop executive level agile training and team-member agile training documents. * Attend meetings and take and distribute meeting minutes. * Provide logistical support for the agile teams. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Experience developing training materials, presentations, and communications materials for large audiences.
- Microsoft office: word, PowerPoint, visio, excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Agile Implementation Analyst
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 040084