General Motors Vehicle Validation Engineer - Electrical - ENG0038492 in Warren, Michigan
- Single point person for Electrical Validation Status per vehicle program
- Creates the GVBR Plan for entire Electrical organization (LCI, MCE, New and Majors) for IVs and PPVs.
- Maintain GVBR Plan
- Create Workshare Agreements with other regions as part of entire GVBR plan
- Submit Shared Property Usage Requests (SPURS),
- creates and maintains the vehicle schedules, and determines the number of vehicles needed to execute the electrical vehicle validation plan.
- Input/Maintain Electrical Status in PQMS
- Components, Subsystem and Integration status
- Create/Submit Regulatory Documentations in GDM, for the vehicle program
- Create Core PDT presentation for Electrical Validation Status to review with Electrical Dev/Val and SMT
- Present Electrical Validation Status to the PVE at PVT Meetings
- Present Electrical Validation Status at SSR Meeting (VSE Meeting)
- Present Electrical Validation Status to the VCE as required
- EWO information only – understand change for program
- CR – input to VSE & PVE, impact to Validation. DN – Track to ensure GVBR Plan is updated and properties are available
- Prepare cg1801 for VTC & VDC.
Prepare Deviation statements for PVCL.
Bachelor in Engineering/technology
- Electrical experience as a design and release engineer, validation component validation engineer or subsystem validation engineer
- Must be able to effectively communicate electrical issues to program validation engineer, program engineering manager, engineering group manager, directors, GFL's, and vehicle chief engineer
- Must understand vehicle electrical architecture and validation
- This position requires the ability to legally operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis