General Motors On Campus - Student Intern - Creative Design - CRE0001253 in Warren, Michigan
At General Motors we’re looking for highly creative individuals to launch their careers in automotive design. In this internship position, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with design and engineering professionals across disciplines to achieve design goals and follow the design process from sketch form to the final release clay model. Work duties involve a considerable amount of perception, design judgment and creativity as well as a definite degree of skill, accuracy, and coordination.
- Enrollment in a four-year bachelor’s program is required
- Assignment Duration: 10-12 weeks
- Location: Warren, MI
This internship requires a portfolio be submitted. We cannot consider your application without a portfolio.
Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure that your portfolio gets matched up with your on-line job application.
1. Save your portfolio as a pdf document
2. Name your portfolio your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME. Example: Candidate name is John Smith. Portfolio pdf file name is: Smith, John.pdf
3. Email your portfolio email@example.com
4. In the subject line put the following: “Portfolio for Entry Level Creative Designer” and nothing else.
You may also include separate resume or CV documents. We recommend that you also name these in the same format as your portfolio so that nothing is lost.