General Motors Maven Cyber Onboarding Lead - GCC0001774 in Warren, Michigan
The Maven Cyber Onboarding Lead has the opportunity to work in an innovative and entrepreneurial new area for General Motors to help define the future of mobility within the Maven team. This role is critical to help coordinate and execute Urban Active programs. Seeking candidate experienced in defining, managing and executing technical programs for Urban Active
- Project lead responsible for all aspects of onboarding and off boarding Maven vehicles.
- Responsible for implementing new process to automate onboarding and offboarding in OnStar and Maven platforms.
- Work cross functionally to maintain regular processes and implement ad hoc requests. Includes Call Center, GCCX IT, Maven IT, Reporting, Operations and 3rd party partners
- Work closely with vehicle acquisition team to coordinate and execute processes for all Maven programs
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicle communications to enable, maintain, and sunset throughout vehicle lifecycle. Includes trouble shooting APIs.
- Drive changes within Maven and OnStar to support process improvement.
- Support pilots and special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in defining and implementing process flows
- Experience working with IT, System Operations and Call center teams
- Knowledge of OnStar onboarding processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of initiative and independent judgement
- Ability to identify problems and alternative solutions