General Motors Engineering Specification Analyst - ENG0039225 in Warren, Michigan
Analyze and interpret highly complex engineering information, (work orders, Vehicle Description Summary information, Product Plan Content, etc.), and convert into model/option or assembly usage statements to create and maintain engineering parts lists in the Engineering Product Release system.
- Works with engineers, designers and program team members to achieve quality work orders and parts list.
- Meets targets/deadlines for deliverables, audits and other performance objectives.
- Performs root cause analysis and implements corrective actions of releasing issues.
- Attends and actively participates in cross-functional and global program meetings as a representative of the Business Operations & Engineering Specification Department.
- Supports the GM Vision and Operating Priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, as well as overall computer proficiency
- Previous GM experience desired but not required
- Car/Truck product knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and processes - preferred.
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual, difficult or complex
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience