Grant Thornton LLP Innovation Operations Analyst, Associate in United States
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Innovation Operations Analyst, Associate
Working within Grant Thornton’s Enterprise Innovation team, the Innovation Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the operational processes, initiatives and other activities required to make the Innovation team successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Partner with key stakeholders to help craft and execute internal and external stakeholder communication and adoption plans
· Assist the program office with keeping project plans and associated tools up to date from a cost, resource, and timeline perspective
· Partner with key stakeholders to help craft and execute change and impact analysis
· Craft operational playbooks and document departmental processes
· Maintain accurate systems of record (SharePoint and Microsoft Teams) on behalf of Innovation team
· Facilitate Innovation Senior Leadership Team agenda planning
· Work closely with Internal Operations Manager and Senior Leadership Team to manage Vendor invoicing and AP approval process
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
· 3 or more years of work experience
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent active listening skills
· Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
· Supreme attention to detail
· Persistent, resilient, and tenacious mindset
· Forward looking with a holistic approach
· Organized and methodical when approaching work
· Willing and able to make suggestions for how to improve processes
· Team player who enjoys working collaboratively
· Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn
· Keen to work with large and diverse teams across the enterprise
· Ability to work additional hours and travel to domestic client or office sites as needed
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit http://www.gt.com/.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices across the United States with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the U.S. and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Innovation Operations Analyst, Associate
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 040086