Grant Thornton LLP Experienced Hire Recruiting Senior Associate - Advisory, Operations Transformation in United States
At Grant Thornton, our people drive our passion for the business of accounting. Discover a place where you’ll work with a team of professionals dedicated to providing bold leadership and distinctive client service. Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work. Be supported in your professional growth and recognized for your contributions.
Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We’ve never been a typical professional services firm. We put people first, and that is what sets us apart.
Learn what it’s like to work with people who love what they do at a firm that invests in its people — Experience Grant Thornton!
What we do:
Grant Thornton Audit* * Grant Thornton Tax* * Grant Thornton Advisory**
Experienced Hire Recruiting Senior Associate - Advisory, Operations Transformation
Grant Thornton's Internal Client Services line is the backbone to Grant Thornton’s business operations. The people of our ICS workforce play a leading role in our strategic and operational excellence, acting as the agents of change within Grant Thornton itself. ICS equips Grant Thornton client-facing employees with the support and resources they need to provide clients with responsive and innovative approaches to managing their business. Grant Thornton’s ICS employees are situated in all of our offices across the country and they work in a wide range of internal support areas including: human resources, marketing, sales, accounting, finance, legal, information technology, facilities and services, purchasing, and strategic learning. Grant Thornton’s ICS group assists our firm in providing thought leadership, knowledge management, and stewardship while placing a positive impact on Grant Thornton’s ability to deliver exceptional client service and grow as a business.
The Experienced Recruiter is responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the talent acquisition process and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees.
As a key member of the National Talent Acquisition Team you will partner and build effective relationships at all levels to ensure an efficient and successful recruitment process and have specific responsibility for a variety of recruiting-related activities including candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, reference checking, and tracking and reporting information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the full-life cycle recruiting process from collaborating with hiring Manager on open job requisition to candidate fill.
- Manage the delivery of all areas of recruitment process including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, and extending candidate offers.
- Proactively identify, source, and recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, research, print media, networking and agencies.
- Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of contingency and retained search but where necessary, manage and coordinate recruitment efforts with retained and contingency recruitment vendors and negotiate contracts and fee arrangements based on firm practices and procedures.
- Conduct thorough interviews using best practices with selected candidates and coach and train hiring managers on interviewing selection techniques.
- Facilitate the hiring of targeted professionals based on agreed-upon hiring goals in accordance with business plans.
- Build relationships with business partners in order to assess their needs and provide solutions. Interact effectively with all levels of employees, management, and Partners in the local offices, regionally, and nationally.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, employees, other recruiters, college and university officials, alumni groups, as well as business and trade associations to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly qualified candidates for firm employment.
- Keep hiring managers and local HR representatives informed of recruitment efforts and progress.
- Negotiate salaries, bonuses, and relocation packages for staff-level to senior manager-level candidates in coordination with Regional Recruiting Manager and local office Managing Partner.
- Educate all internal clients on the firm's recruiting protocol.
- Assist in managing the employee referral process.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits, and employment practices.
Devise and implement strategies to recruit a diverse population of employees.
Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
Other responsibilities, as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
· 3 years of professional recruiting, preferably in a professional services environment, or agency recruiting.
· Ability to sell and market Grant Thornton to experienced professionals within but not limited to sales, marketing, finance, human resources, legal, information technology, and other groups.
· Ability to effectively use behavioral-based interviewing techniques during telephone screening.
· Proven track record of successfully meeting key performance metrics (time-to-fill ratios, interview-to-hire ratios, etc.).
· Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions at one time.
· Aptitude for building successful relationships with senior management and with individuals involved with the hiring process.
· Professional Services background preferred.
BENEFITS: Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit http://www.gt.com/.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Experienced Hire Recruiting Senior Associate - Advisory, Operations Transformation
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 041673