ZF CNC Machine Operator Level II (3rd shift) in United States
• Operate all equipment in accordance with standard work practices within assigned work area.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment within assigned work area.
• Meet or exceed quality, productivity and cost standards within assigned work area.
• Participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
• Train Operator Level I Technicians according to certification process.
• Satisfactorily perform all essential functions for an Operator Level I.
• Conform to all safety rules based on Job Safety Analysis (JSA) studies within assigned work area.
• Assist in training Operator Level I associates in accordance with Quality Standards, SOP's, JSA's and ISO Work Instructions in assigned work area.
• Expand skill set knowledge on additional equipment and processes within assigned work area.
• Demonstrate full range of process knowledge in assigned area and the impact on other related work areas.
• Utilize process knowledge in assigned work area to assist as needed in the troubleshooting process.
• Actively participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
• Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift overlap procedure.
• Perform all quality checks including measurements and document in SPC system (CMM Reporter or SPC Control Charts) in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
• Adhere to all housekeeping SOP's in and around work area including 5S standards.
• Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
• Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
• Other duties as it relates to this position.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent.
• Meet all Essential Skills and Experience requirements for an Operator Level I or must have 1-2 years of CNC, testing, or assembly experience in a manufacturing work cell environment.
ZF North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ZF North America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ZF North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZF North America, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.