Parker Hannifin Corp Operations Lead in Union City, Pennsylvania
PA-Union City, United States
Group: Fluid Connector Grp N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 9503-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
• Assist the Supervisor in providing support and direction with daily operations.
• Train team members on machine/assembly operations and documentation (ie. Problem Solving, day-by-the- hour, labor tickets, etc.)
• Troubleshoot to determine system or equipment malfunctions using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, circuit analysis, electronics, and pneumatics
• Act as a Safety Advocate: Mentor team members on safe practices to create a proactive safety culture.
• Serve as the Liaison between Machining, Secondary Ops, Assembly, Stockroom, Shipping and Receiving with support staff and leadership team members.
• Assist in deploying lean and quality initiatives, understanding and using the Lean tools for continuous improvement and training needs.
• Assist Supervisors with team member reviews.
• Serve as a representative for all team members.
• Be willing and able to travel between Machining and Assembly buildings as needed.
• Must be able to set an example to other team members through appropriate behaviors and integrity.
• Support Total Preventative Maintenance throughout both facilities.
• Two years of machining and/or assembly/stockroom experience preferred.
• Two years previous supervisory/leadership experience preferred
• Associates Degree Required. Willing to attend job related continuous education
• Possess demonstrated leadership skills
• Proficient computer skills. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Able to effectively work with people in a team environment
• Possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf