ZF Finance Analyst in Solihull, United Kingdom
We are looking for a new colleague in the ZF Race Engineering team at our site in Solihull.
Your tasks as Finance Analyst:
• Lead the activities of monthly financial package and project reporting; coordinator month end close and accruals as well as complete month-end close analysis
• Lead overall budgeting and forecasting
• Provide key information and data to support senior management decision making
• Support and communicate with managers as it relates to complex financial data analysis and implementation of initiatives
• Perform regular ad hoc analysis
Your profile as Finance Analyst:
• Relevant degree in Finance or related subject, ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Proven and demonstrable accounting experience, ideally from the automotive sector and preferably from a global or multi-national organisation
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (expert level user) and SAP HFM, Microsoft Dynamics AX would be desirable
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• German language skills would be advantageous
Are you interested?
Please apply online at http://www.zf.com/career and include complete and expressive application papers (cover letter, cv and certificates). Please make sure that all your documents are compiled (PDF, max. 3 MB) when uploading.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kristina Raspe via phone: +49 211 584 222 117
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran