Dart Container Distribution Supervisor in Social Circle, Georgia
Apply now »
Date: Jul 12, 2019
Social Circle, GA, US
Company: Dart Container
Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 7:00am
Join Dart Container in (Social Circle, GA)
as a member of our leadership team!
We need leaders with a true supervisor mindset who thrive in a highly collaborative environment and share our strong commitment to safety, quality, service and cost.
Our valued SUPERVISOR provide leadership to employees and support the plant’s continuous improvement plan by analyzing challenges and facilitating solutions. Effective communication skills to promote team building and excellent employee relations are a must!
Family owned and operated for more than 60 years, we’re proud to offer:
· Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K and wellness incentives
· Opportunities for advancement
· Full tuition reimbursement
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal Supervisor candidate must possess all of the following:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and ongoing communications about safety and quality issues
· Two (2) years supervisory experience required with demonstrated strong leadership and management skills
· Three (3) years of experience in a warehouse/logistics environment
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Ability to work weekends as needed
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
· SAP experience.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.
Apply now »