Stryker Manufacturing Engineer in Plymouth, Minnesota
Requisition ID 30829BR
Job Title Manufacturing Engineer
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Neuro Spine ENT
Business Function Engineering
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required None
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Founded in 2006, Entellus Medical delivers innovative, high quality, minimally invasive therapeutic solutions to healthcare providers and their patients who suffer from sinusitis. What makes Entellus Medical great? Our employees and the great products we offer.
It’s a great time to join our organization. We are in the process of uniting with Stryker and Spirox. Leveraging the unique competencies of our three strong organizations to better serve the industry will continue to set us apart from the competition. This type of growth enables us to truly address our customer’s needs and will help to position us as the market leader in the ENT space.
Together, with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. Join us…you have the opportunity to make significant impact with us!
This newly created role will develop and support processes related to pre/post-sterile packaging and distribution packaging to ensure Entellus products arrive at their final destination meeting all fit, form, and function requirements.
• Program and validate label printer for new and existing product lines.
• Oversee and manage complete packaging development process.
• Create manufacturing procedures and train and support manufacturing.
• Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems including materials, processes, and equipment.
• Work closely with design engineering to create and analyze packaging systems that may involve temperature and environmental controls.
• Work with supplier quality to identify vendors and support non-conforming materials.
• Implement improved processes factoring cost savings, efficiency, safety, and minimizing environmental foot print.
• Work across divisions to standardize supply and processes where appropriate.
• Own and maintain documentation of all equipment defined in packaging processes.
• Coordinate and manage product distribution testing.
• Assist in sterilization validations.
• BS Mechanical, Packaging, or Industrial Engineering.
• 3+ years’ experience working in a regulated preferably medical device industry.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability