Grant Thornton LLP Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Associate in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Associate
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, and transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The Business Consulting & Technology practice transforms value. Our Business consulting & Technology (BC&T) practice consists of Financial Management, Strategy & Performance Improvement, Technology Strategy & Management and Technology Solutions.
Within our Strategy & Performance Improvement service line, sits our Organizational Change Management (OCM) group. Senior Associates in this group will assist our clients during various transformation initiatives.
Key engagement opportunities specific to OCM include, but are not limited to:
- Technology implementations
- Program development and implementation
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Mergers and acquisitions
Corporate policy deployment and training
Bachelor's degree required; focus in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in culture awareness, communications planning and/or execution, stakeholder engagement, job role design or training planning and/or execution etc.
- Ability to think independently, maintain a professional demeanor, and a willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to work according to schedules and work plans, willingness to ask good questions and request help as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work additional hours to meet aggressive deadlines as needed.
- Effective listening and comprehension skills.
- Must be willing to take initiative, be proactive on engagements, and be decisive.
- Comfortable presenting information to large groups of people, facilitating meetings, and leading group discussions.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and communicate findings to others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, and Project).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels.
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development calls.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage work efforts in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certification in change management methodology (e.g. Prosci, ASTD, etc.)
- Master's Degree in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or Business Administration.
Ability to work additional hours and travel domestically as needed.
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visitwww.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices across the U.S., with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the United States and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Associate
Requisition ID: 040433