ZF Homologation Engineer ADAS (m/f) in Paris La Defénse Cedex, France
Homologation Engineer ADAS (m/f)
Division A - GEE – Engineering – Electronics
We are looking for a new colleague in the ADAS department at our location in Paris, La Défense.
Your tasks as Homologation Engineer ADAS (m/f):
• Understand and follow the validation process of all ZF ADAS functions for each vehicle to be launched
• Get all validation reports (functional and safety tests) for each vehicle phase and prepare summary report showing the overall status
• Organize pre-internal and official “homologation review” and “braking inhibition releases” with the customer so that those milestones can be successfully passed
• Be the key contact to the customer to report all ZF activities linked to Homologation and Inhibition release
• Keep up to date KPI and overall planning showing upcoming Homologation and Inhibition release milestones
Your profile as Homologation Engineer ADAS (m/f):
• Engineering degree in Electronics, Software, Mechatronics or similar
• Min. 2 years of experience in functional safety management at system level or systems engineering for automotive industry
• Knowledge of ISO26262
• Leadership skills to share with the customer Functional and Safety validation status
• Fluent French and English language skills are required; German or other language is a plus
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include complete and expressive application papers (cover letter, CV, and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled (PDF, max. 3 MB) when uploading.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Anja Kollmann via phone: +33 158 584 595.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
Paris La Defénse Cedex