Grant Thornton LLP Contingent Workforce Analyst in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
SSPS-Contingent Workforce Analyst
The Contingent Worker Analyst (CWA) is responsible for development and implementation of contingent worker program for the firm. The CWA will meet Grant Thornton business needs by supporting the firms contingent worker needs, through the entire life cycle (Request-Off Boarding). Accountabilities include identifying, interacting, and providing support to all Grant Thornton leadership and Lines of Business (LOBs) contingent worker needs through coordinating all activities related to securing a Contingent worker, on-boarding activities, securing time for billable resources, ensure supplier invoices are processed and reporting is generated. A successful candidate will approach the role as a business relationship manager responsible for delivering improved cost, service, and quality back to all Grant Thornton stakeholders and LOBs based on annual category plans and targets. Furthermore, the CWA will qualify and negotiate with all suppliers to ensure alignment with the firm wide strategy using most appropriate sourcing and procurement processes. The candidate will coordinate with each stakeholder involved in the process, from P&C, RRLA, Independence and Category Managers within SSPS.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Contingent Worker Management
- Support requests for CW (Contingent Worker) from across the firm needs
- Identify Agencies/Independent solution providers to meet each request
- Ensure all time for billable resources are captured in proprietary tools (SharePoint)
- Work through all on-boarding activities with CW and internal processes
- Ensure all suppliers of CW submit invoices in proprietary tool and are paid
- Ensure all billable time is properly handed off to Finance for upload into their time recording tool
- Support dispute resolution
- Survey internal stakeholders for quality of services provided
- Off-Board all CW’s as their assignments conclude
- Provide visibility/transparency to SLT through robust reporting and managing resources throughout their life cycle
- Provide training/communication to all CW’s and Agencies in the program, as well as internal Engagement/Project Managers
Supplier Relationship Management * Assist in managing current supplier relationships while driving performance improvements in the areas of cost, quality and delivery * Assist in supplier performance reviews with key suppliers and stakeholders to evaluate supplier performance and make recommendations to address issues and exploit opportunities * Perform analysis of supplier spend data and process metrics to proactively recommend improvements * Establish preferred suppliers in this space
Stakeholder Management * Work as a coordinator and team member to all Grant Thornton stakeholders by providing sourcing and procurement expertise, education, and researching stakeholder requirements for contingent workers * Provide trends, insight and transparency regarding Grant Thornton LOBs CW needs, requests, chargeability, spend and capturing of billable details * Act as liaison between business stakeholders and the suppliers and determine optimal sourcing/procurement approach , appropriate ATA gathered for requests, time, expenses and invoices. * Support all LOB Stakeholders with dispute resolution on quality, time, expense and invoicing for CW * Communicate to stakeholders and management regarding status of requests, and where they are in the CW Lifecycle * Educate and guide business stakeholders regarding value of a centralized CW program
General/Projects * Perform analysis of spend data and process metrics to proactively recommend improvements * Extend the reach of SSPS by exercising appropriate influence within project teams, customer groups, and peer groups * Facilitate and be part of LOB project teams, or directly address specific sourcing issues, working with business stakeholders and leadership to reach resolutions * Ensure firm procurement guidelines are understood and followed * Ensure all business standard set by business stakeholders are followed and enforced· Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering and/or Procurement and/or Supply Chain or equivalent business experience; advanced degree desirable.
· Professional Certifications: C.P.M., C.P.I.M., and/or PMI certification preferred. · Proven experience in indirect procurement with demonstrated successful career path. Multiple category experience or generalist experience a plus · Excellent written and verbal communication · Ability to use and understand Procurement systems and enabling tool Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Desirable Characteristics · Minimum 2-3 years of related proven work experience in Contingent Workforce Management and procurement · Experience coordinating resources across the firm to meet objectives in a corporate or professional services environment a plus · Experience communicating internally and externally with key stakeholders, via both verbal and written communication, in order to build relationships and convey key business issues in a clear and succinct manner.
· Experience with various category management and sourcing practices and tools, and lead/support efforts to enhance the value of SSPS to the firm
· Strong acumen of indirect categories, supply markets, Procurement Operation principles, contract and supplier management, etc. · Experience in contract management, and CW managed a plus
· Deep knowledge of supplier evaluation dispute resolution
Reports to the Director of Procurement Operations
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visitwww.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices, with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the United States and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Contingent Workforce Analyst
Location: IL-Oakbrook Terrace
Requisition ID: 040217