ZF Delivery & Support Analyst in Northville, Michigan
Delivery & Support Analyst
Position Summary: The Delivery & Support Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining the standard RBNA desktop technologies, processes, and procedures for the Workplace, Infrastructure, & Operations (WIO) group through daily operational assistance in the areas of hardware procurement, operating systems, software deployment, patch management, and on-site services, in order to support and fulfill the requirements of internal and external customers across the North American region (ZN).
• Provide second-level support for services provided by the Delivery & Support team
• Procures and manages software licenses for RBNA region
• Assist senior-level analyst(s) within the IT group with day-to-day activities related to the procurement and deployment of standard hardware and software offerings.
• Communicate technical concepts, information, and service-related topics to all levels of the organization.
• Adhere to global IT standards and coordinate related activities with global IT teams.
• Develop working relationships with internal and external business partners.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with ZF standard processes, procedures, and systems.
• Participate in continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, formal training, reviewing professional publications, establishing and expanding professional networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Understand, support, and comply with all requirements and processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in the IT field encompassing a majority of the following areas – desktop deployment software (e.g. SCCM) and PC hardware and software administration with experience providing customer support and resolution regarding technical issues
• Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems & Office applications
• General knowledge of IT help desk concepts, best practices, and commonly-used procedures
• Proven analytical abilities in addition to strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel and management
• Proficient with oral and written English
• Willingness/ability to travel up to 20% (both domestic and international)
• Ability/willingness to meet flexible schedule arrangements per customer requirements (i.e. off-shifts)
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in Information Technology or related field
• ITIL®, MCSE, CompTIA, A+ or related Information Systems certifications
• Experience in the Automotive industry
• German and/or Spanish language skills
ZF North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ZF North America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ZF North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZF North America, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.