Stryker Sales Representative- South Raleigh/Fayetteville/Pinehurst in North Carolina
Plans, directs, and coordinates the selling of Stryker Endoscopy products to physicians in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards
• Promotes and sells Stryker Endoscopy products.
• Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com