General Motors Cadillac Global Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager - SAL0013019 in New York, New York
The Global Marketing Strategy &Planning Manager is responsible for facilitating brand alignment acrossCadillac’s global markets in North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Asia (China,South Korea, Japan), Europe, and the Middle East (possible additional marketsto come).
The individual will beresponsible for regular contact with marketing representatives in each of theglobal markets, including the planning of monthly Coordination Meetings andpotential in-person Global Strategy Meetings. The manager will serve as the keycontact and hub for incoming requests from the global markets, as well asrepresent the global perspective in relation to strategy, tactical plans andcreative assets. They will be responsible for working with the global markets, developingand evaluating marketing plans for each market that are consistent with theglobal brand marketing strategy. The manager will work closely across Cadillac marketingteams to ensure a consistent, cohesive and disciplined execution against theglobal Cadillac vision.
- Drive consistent Cadillac global brand strategy across several international markets
- Facilitate and lead the annual roll-up of individual country/regional marketing plans into the broader global marketing plan for Cadillac
- Provide information and assets and facilitate the connection between global leadership with international markets as needed and appropriate
- Coordinate regular contact with international market representatives via tele- or video-conferences and in-person planning meetings (as needed) for the executive Marketing team at Cadillac
- Work closely with and manage the appropriate agency partners to support global market needs
- Coordinate closely with internal counterparts on the Brand Strategy and Brand Partnerships to develop tools, materials and responses as needed
- Recommend and present solutions to management and other key stakeholders as requested.
- Working with colleagues in Finance and Strategy/Research/Analytics, maintain database/collection of key sales and marketing KPIs and data for each of the markets in a “dashboard”
- Synthesize brand health metrics and marketing KPI metrics to provide POV (Point of View) to Cadillac senior leadership about investments and strategies of markets
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of marketing experience required; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Significant cultural sensitivity and diplomatic ability; willingness to navigate cultural differences and time zones
- A self-starter, who takes initiative and asks the right questions when needed
PREFERRRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Automotive experience preferred
- International experience or background preferred
- Luxury/Premium brand experience preferred
Cadillac has been aleading luxury auto brand since 1902. Today Cadillac is growing globally,driven by an expanding product portfolio featuring dynamic design andtechnology. Cadillac's ongoing mission is to return to a preeminent positionamong global luxury brands, powered by major investments across its businessand a renewed passion for excellence.