General Motors Cadillac Assistant Manager Brand Strategy & Planning - SAL0013001 in New York, New York
Cadillac has an openingfor an Assistant Marketing Manager of Brand Strategy & Planning in NewYork.
The Assistant MarketingManager of Brand Strategy & Planning will help drive the vision andstrategy for the Cadillac brand. This individual will help drive long-termbrand and vehicle marketing strategies by making recommendations based onresearch, data, and insights, as well as working across functions to ensurealignment with Cadillac business priorities and marketing targets.
- Help drive the vision and strategies for overall Cadillac brand communications
- Monitor and synthesize brand health and advertising metrics, as well as other data and insights to recommend new strategies and/or improve existing ones
- Work closely with the Market Insights team for any data requests from management
- Collaborate with Market Research team on any ad hoc consumer research projects
- Author briefs for brand platforms and programs, issue briefs to marketing agencies, and ensure alignment in executions against briefs
- Work closely with brand teams to ensure strategy is being executed across all channels
- Recommend and present solutions to management and other key stakeholders as requested
- Create compelling reports/presentations as requested by marketing leadership
- Communicate brand, product, industry health insights to marketing team on a regular basis
- Advise on roll-out and evolution of brand identity stemming from any branch architecture changes
- Manage relationships with multiple agencies and partners supporting strategic imperatives
- Manage the internal cross-functional team and agencies to deliver against all strategy deadlines
- 4-7+ years of brand marketing experience
- Bachelor degree is required. Major in business and/or marketing is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to work with others including internal team members and outside agencies.
- Working knowledge of basic statistics and the ability to understand and glean insight from data
- Proficient in creating, writing and delivering presentations
- Possess good business/commercial acumen
- Keen awareness of customer needs and desires
- Must be trustworthy; work with integrity; and be willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Automotive industry experience preferred
Cadillac has been a leadingluxury auto brand since 1902. Today, Cadillac is growing globally with anexpanding product portfolio featuring dynamic design and technology. Cadillac'songoing mission is to return to a preeminent position among global luxurybrands, powered by major investments across its business and a renewed passionfor excellence.