Stryker Craniomaxillofacial Sales Representative- Nashville in Nashville, Tennessee
Requisition ID 30344BR
Job Title Craniomaxillofacial Sales Representative- Nashville
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Function Sales
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 60%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Plans, directs and coordinates the selling of Stryker Craniomaxillofacial products in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
Represents Stryker as a leader in the industry and marketplace by working with surgeons and healthcare professionals.
Qualifications/Work Experience Required:
• 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in medical device or medical industry preferred).
• Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships, preferably with surgeons.
• Must be comfortable in emergency / operating room environments.
Education/Special Training Required:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business with an emphasis in Marketing or Finance.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
Stryker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered on the basis of qualifications without regard to color, race, religion, sex, national origin, age and/or veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability