Stryker Endoscopy - Sales Representative - Montgomery, AL in Montgomery, Alabama
• Promote and sell Stryker Endoscopy products within approved indications for use.
• Understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules set forth by Federal, State and Local governmental authorities including, but not limited to: reporting of device complaints, accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions and other reports determined by Stryker policy, and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
• Understand and comply with the Advamed Code of Ethics and company policies.
• Understand and comply with applicable customer policies, HIPAA, and vendor requirements.
• Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel about the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Direct product evaluations in OR and office settings while adhering to OSHA, Hospital, and other pertinent guidelines
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keep regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
• Manage, maintain and complete reports about product inventory.
• Exhibit a base understanding or ability to learn and operate software programs such as Microsoft Office and Oracle Sales Information System.
• 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
• B.A. or B.S. degree required.
• Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
• Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
• Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic means (i.e., email texts, etc.).
• Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.).
• Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
• Must be able to drive an automobile.
• Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
• Must be able to readily solve customer complaints.
• Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
• Able to analyze and prioritize market potential-based call patterns.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com