Grant Thornton LLP Transfer Pricing Senior Manager in Los Angeles, California
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
National Transfer Pricing Tax Senior Manager
Grant Thornton’s responsive, partner-led Tax service teams help dynamic companies navigate complexity and grow with insightful, practical tax advice. In addition to tax professionals in our offices across the United States, our Washington National Tax Office provides deep technical knowledge and responsive support in local, state, federal and international tax. Our tax services include: compliance, human capital services, federal tax services, international tax services, state and local tax services, private wealth services, tax reporting and advisory, partnership taxation, not-for-profit tax, and mergers & acquisition tax services.
The Tax Senior Manager in the National Transfer Pricing group is responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax and transfer pricing services for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries within our International Accounting Firm.
Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax and transfer pricing planning and consulting; developing and managing staff; working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities; and formulating and delivering innovative tax and transfer pricing planning and tax savings strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Oversee the efforts of multiple client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete tax and transfer pricing projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax and transfer pricing planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; market, sell, design, and implement tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget. * Understand and manage firm risk on tax and transfer pricing services and proposals. * Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals. * Work with tax partners and transfer pricing specialists to analyze and resolve international tax and finance issues and consult with clients on a wide range of tax and transfer pricing issues. * Incorporate financial information into a proprietary financial model and conducting economic, financial, and accounting analyses. * Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field. CPA or JD, Masters of Economics, PhD in Economics, CFA or MBA required.
- A minimum of eight years of progressive tax and transfer pricing experience in public accounting, consulting, or academia.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP.
- Outstanding experience in staff and tax and transfer pricing management in an integrated client service team.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in practice development, business development, and managing other managers.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master's in Taxation or PhD preferred. Additional Information:
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites. Benefits:
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visitwww.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices, with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the United States and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Location: CA-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 043476
Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP Jobs