ZF TRW SW camera core software in Lodz, Poland
Req ID 26268BR
Job Title SW camera core software
Functional Area Engineering
Business Unit GEE – Engineering – Electronics
Job Description Responsibilities:
Analysis of customer requirements, allocation of requirements to software. Clarification of requirements with the customers and/or with project team. Solving of issues related with product development. Defining, update of software architectures. Development of SW components based on defined requirements and applicable standards. Integration of SW components into final SW package that may be finally released into production. Supporting of product launch process, cooperation with TRW plants to assure safe start of production for ECU under area of responsibility. Regular communication with global project team in various countries (e.g. USA, Germany, UK, China).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Understanding of microcontrollers architecture;
• Good knowledge of C programming language;
• Good practical understanding of embedded software development methods and tools;
• Analytical way of thinking, creative approach to problem solving;
• Experience in developing robust, real-time embedded software;
• Good understanding of electronic circuits, ability to read schematics.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.
Education Requirements Educated to degree standard in relevant discipline
Position Status Salaried Full-Time