ZF Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting Co-op in Livonia, Michigan
Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting Co-op
GDF - Finance
Assist with technical accounting topics, specifically IFRS, monthly financial reporting and analysis, data analysis, accounting process alignment projects and support sites with accounting guidance. Responsibilities will also include special projects as needed.
Required Education and Experience
Working on completing Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited institution.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Strong analytical skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization and foreign locations
• Must work well both independently and in a team environment
• Attention to detail, proactive, organized and desire for continuous improvement
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power point
• SAP experience highly preferred. HFM experience helpful, but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran