ZF TRW Mgr, Profitability Analysis in Livonia, Michigan
Req ID 30918BR
Job Title Mgr, Profitability Analysis
Functional Area Finance
Business Unit North America Braking & Suspension
This position is responsible for the development, financial analysis and reporting of business cases and various other strategic business considerations. This position will work closely with many different functional areas within NABS (Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Operations, Finance, Program Management, Senior Management, Market Planning, etc.).
Prepare and manage the preparation of cost estimates and business cases for quotations by working with all functions in the organization
Oversee, prepare and analyze finance material for annual presentations of product line Operating Plan and Strategic Plan
Analysis and benchmarking of plant cost structures on a regional and global basis by Portfolio
Assist Portfolio management team with various ad hoc requests, product & customer strategies, make vs. buy analyses, etc.
Support Global Braking finance team with variance analyses, monthly financial reporting, product profitability analyses and responding to inquiries from Division management
Work with Sales teams on providing customers with cost breakdowns as part of new business quotes and other cost model requests
Responsible for updating business case financials to Program Management as business awards go thru the gate review process
Assist with reconciliation of capital expenditure recognition and forecasting
Education Requirements Bachelors Degree degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Experience in preparing budgets, financial reports, designing and building databases.
• Ability to collaborate with others; strong team building and relationship-management skills.
• Strong business acumen and product cost understanding. Manufacturing plant experience is a plus.
• Solid presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to variety of audiences.
• Ability to organize and present data in a logical way to enable effective decision-making.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications & Hyperion Financial Management software.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills and sound judgment.
Position Status Salaried Full-Time
Diversity Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Country United States