Stryker Senior Packaging Engineer - PSE in Limerick, Ireland
Who we want
• User-focused creators. People who imagine with the user in mind, developing technology that helps change patients’ lives.
• Motivated product launchers . People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
• Collaborative partners . People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
• Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
• Goal-oriented developers . Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
Permanent role based in Carrigtwohill, Cork or Limerick
Provide support and direction to Quality, RA, NPI, Supply Chain and Ops teams on Packaging related matters
Work as part of a global team driving best in class packaging standards
Working in a highly regulated environment, as part of cross functional teams to deliver packaging expertise to projects
Use your interpersonal and communication skills to achieve outcomes in a fast paced environment
What you need
This job would suit someone with a creative and solution focused mindset who wants to progress their career in the packaging field
Ideally a minimum of 5 or more years experience
Experience of engineering and packaging materials, methods and processes
Strong track record of root cause analysis and problem solving of packaging issues
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com
- Stryker Jobs