Stryker Sports Medicine - Sales Representative - Las Vegas, NV in Las Vegas, Nevada
Requisition ID 26919BR
Job Title Sports Medicine - Sales Representative - Las Vegas, NV
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit San Jose
Business Function Sales
Country United States
City Las Vegas
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
• Meet and exceed sales objectives for the assigned territory.
• Represent Stryker as a leader in Sports Medicine & Joint Preservation by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
• Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
• Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
• Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
• Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
• Perform field calls for the account and assigned territory, including “on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation.
• Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
• Address any problems that arise on the account.
• Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting noncompliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
• Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
• Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
•Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
•Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
• 1-3 years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical industry
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in
respective areas would be beneficial)
• Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
· B.A. or B.S. degree required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability