Parker Hannifin Corp Product Manager in LANCASTER, New York
Org Marketing Statement
Industrial Gas Filtration and Generation Division, Parker Hannifin Corp, specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of compressed air & gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems and clean air solutions.
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Increase Business Unit sales and profits through development of product strategies. Coordinate communication involving products and applications between Business Unit, customers and end users.
- Establish product development procedures to assist field sales in achieving profitable volume.
- Make recommendations and evaluations on new product opportunities as outlined in the Winovation process.
- Participate in or lead new product development teams as part of the Winovation process.
- Develop and present product training to field sales, customers and end users.
- Support field sales with information on products and application.
- Conduct periodic market evaluations.
- Conduct competitive analysis of product lines.
- Accompany and assist field sales as required.
- Attend sales conferences and trade shows as required.
- Assist in preparation and execution of advertising and promotional programs.
- Develop and revise product literature, catalogs, technical bulletins etc.
- Facilitate exchange of information between engineering and field sales management.
- Assist in the development of pricing strategies.
- Assist in the development of product positioning strategies.
- Monitor activities for continuous improvements in productivity and cost reductions.
• Four year degree, preferably in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Busines discipline with related experience. • Three to five years experience in engineering or field sales in a related industry. • Strong computer skills (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Applications). • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Strong analytical skills. • Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving / resolution skills and a team focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf REQNUMBER: 10135-1A