ZF Software Engineer (m/f) - Basic Software in Koblenz, Germany
Software Engineer (m/f) - Basic Software
Division A - GEE – Engineering – Electronics
We are looking for a new colleague in the Electronics department at our location in Koblenz.
Your tasks as Software Engineer (m/f) – Basic Software:
· Design, implementation and testing of software components for sensors for driver assistance systems (DAS) according to ISO 26262
· Development of base software in programming language 'C' and using AUTOSAR modeling and configuration tools
· Implementation and configuration of real-time operating systems and inter-core communication
· Definition and coordination of interfaces with other software system components based on software architecture and software requirements
· Cooperation in software and/or project teams for customer projects, also in the international environment
Your profile as Software Engineer (m/f) – Basic Software:
· Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar studies
· Several years of professional experience in the field of software development, preferably in the development of embedded software for the Automotive industry
· Good knowledge of the 'C' programming language and in software design, as well as using debugging & analysis tools (e.g. Lauterbach, Vector CANape, CANoe, Gliwa T1)
· Practical experience in dealing with the relevant standards and good knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools
· Fluent in English; knowledge of German is desirable
Are you interested?
Please apply online as Software Engineer (m/f) - Basic Software and include complete and expressive application papers (cover letter, CV, and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled (PDF, max. 3 MB) when uploading.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliane Blomenkamp via phone: +49 (0)211 584 222 186.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements