Parker Hannifin Corp Assembler in Kearney, Nebraska
NE-Kearney, United States
Group: Filtration Group N. America
Job ID: 8331-2A
< Return to Search Results
*Please be sure to attach a resume with contact information to your application. If you have questions or concerns, please call 308-233-9287 and ask for a Recruiter. *
Performs various assembly, sub-assembly, or packaging operations in a production area requiring general physical dexterity, machine monitoring, inspecting, and packaging filter components. Performs minor set up duties to accomplish the preceding responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Hand assembles and/or monitors the machine assembly of various filters and components as outlined in the Process Instructions for the assigned work area. This involves working at different workstations in different areas.
• Operates and monitors assembly line machines and activities. Refers problems to supervision.
• Performs minor assembly line set up duties in preparation of assembly operations.
• Obtains inspection report approval from department supervision.
• Responsible for meeting established unit production standards.
• Responsible for inspection of all work, assuring that defective product is not processed. Immediately reports problems to department supervision.
• Conducts on-the-job training for other employees as assigned.
• Completes paperwork as required, including quality records, scrap reports and machine logs. Reports production as required, using the computer system.
• Keeps work area clean, orderly, and free of obstruction.
• Responsible for observing safety rules at all times and immediately reports unsafe conditions to department supervision.
• Responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Required: Eighth grade education. Preferred: High school education with three or more months of assembly line experience in a manufacturing setting.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf