Stryker Sales Recruiter in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Requisition ID 31668BR
Job Title Sales Recruiter
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Shared Service
Business Function Human Resources
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 10%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Oversees, coordinates and/or administrates all Sales recruiting and selection functions for the Instruments Division.
• Will develop a trusted relationship with our Regional Managers with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs.
• Will train new Regional Managers on the Sales Recruiting Process, Interviewing, and Sourcing skills.
• Will focus on specific Sales driven roles within the Instruments Division.
• Will develop sourcing plans to fill open positions.
• Will source, qualify and interview candidates for strategic hire positions for future openings.
• Will search for potential candidates, screen resumes and conduct phone interviews to fill open positions.
• Will work with recruitment agencies and other third party organizations and hold them accountable for diverse line-ups.
• Will partner with the internal referral team to ensure compliance around internal referrals and assist in the education of the internal referral program to hiring managers and general sales force.
• Will evaluate, interpret and explain talent based selection tools with/for Hiring Managers, during the recruiting process.
• Will coordinate interview schedules for candidates and offer letters for potential new hires. This work may include travel, hotel accommodations, compensation analysis, etc.
• Will work with employee relations, Sales Leadership and Regional managers across all Stryker Instruments Business Units to evaluate and fill open positions.
• Will plan, evaluate, research and/or recommend systematic and/or process improvements for the Sales Recruiting Function.
• Will attend job fairs, university events and speaking engagements as required.
• Will assist in the interpretation and administration of company policies and guidelines and will advise and counsel others in equitable application including the non-compete process and guidelines.
• Will coordinate and administer the recruiting process in accordance with Stryker policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Ensure recruitment efforts are conducted in a manner that is unbiased and compliant with all applicants tracking, interviewing and hiring best practices, policies and laws.
• Training new hiring managers on recruiting as well as new recruiting staff.
• Will conduct and create interviewing training and techniques.
• Will mentor teammates in recruiting best practices and use of recruiting tools.
• May assist in the compilation an/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for the Human Resource function.
• May coordinate the activities of 1 or more non-exempt employees.
• May participate in new hire orientation and/or exit interviews.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication.
• Must be able to multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to negotiate effectively..
• Must have expert understanding and teaching the use of recruiting tools such as Gallup Profiles.
• Must be able to communicate telephonically and via email.
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
• 3+ Years of relevant experience, prefer experience in sales recruiting and/or selling.
• Fundamentals of employment laws.
• B.B.A. or B.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability