Stryker Sports Medicine - Sales Representative-Jackson, MS in Jackson, Mississippi
Requisition ID 27041BR
Job Title Sports Medicine - Sales Representative-Jackson, MS
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit San Jose
Business Function Sales
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
• Meet and exceed sales objectives for the assigned territory.
• Represent Stryker as a leader in Sports Medicine & Joint Preservation byworking with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcareprofessionals.
• Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong businessrelationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
• Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety oftopics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, andeducational programs.
• Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position theorganization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
• Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written,telephone and face-to-face).
• Perform field calls for the account and assigned territory, including“on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation.
• Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as theybecome available.
• Address any problems that arise on the account.
• Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) bymaintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting theassets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reportingnoncompliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws andregulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies& procedures.
• Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring;transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates whenneeded.
• Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and othercritical business applications.
• Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitivetrends.
• Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional associationmeetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
• 1-3 years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical industry
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite,databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons &hospitals in
respective areas would be beneficial)
• Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
•B.A. or B.S. degree required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability