ZF IT Analyst II - Production Systems in Gray Court, South Carolina
Position performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, process improvement and development of business processes as a cross-functional consultant within his business area. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of the Company’s mission with the target to achieve process excellence. Functioning in a liaison capacity, incumbents combines business-planning expertise to analyze and translate departments’ business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes. Acts as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices. Incumbents serve all functions within the business entity, in close relationship with the Process Experts of other departments and the Divisional Process Experts & Responsible.
The IT Analyst II- Production Systems operates under general or minimum supervision, and performs duties with broad latitude for judgment. Incumbents independently:
• Perform process analysis; comparison of management systems and/or other desired states;
• Document, recommend, and make process and configuration changes to one or more operating functions and/or management systems;
• Defines and documents customer business functions and processes in alignment with subject matter experts and other stakeholders in affected business areas.
• Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Works closely with other process experts, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants, system engineers/engineering managers and other functional organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements and enhancements for existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the business needs.
• Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
• Reads and interprets management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
• Supports in planning, organizing and conducting business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews. Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.
• Researches and prepares statistical reports using analytical tools for data from systems and internal surveys to assist monitoring, maintenance, and improvement of process. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
• Assists in developing an overall change management strategy.
• Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
• Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions and supports the creation of expert groups / key users.
• Participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
• Maintains close relationship with respective divisional process expert as well as local, divisional and corporate Process Management organizations
• Understand and comply with IATF 16949 and ISO 14000 Requirements
• Perform related task and special assignments as it relates to this position inclusive of but not limited to above
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in a related field
• 3+ years of professional directly related experience
• Experience with the practical use of problem solving methodologies
• Experience with value stream analysis
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
• IT skills required: Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge.
• Ability to prioritize and schedule daily tasks.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Experience with leading projects and applying project management methods
• Six Sigma certification
• Project Management Certification
• 3+ years of manufacturing experience
• Experience in the Automotive industry
• Knowledge of ISO-9000, IATF 16949 and ISO-14000 standards and requirements
Reporting to Positions:N/A
ZF North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ZF North America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ZF North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZF North America, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- ZF Jobs