Stryker Associate Territory Manager in Fremont, California
Requisition ID 30163BR
Job Title Associate Territory Manager
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Function Sales
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 30%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Stryker Neurovascular is focused on advancing the practice of less-invasive stroke therapies through our Complete Stroke Care™ solutions. Stryker is dedicated to providing innovative stroke products and services for ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, and committed to providing clinical education and support to help physicians deliver better patient outcomes. Our products include: Stentriever®,detachable coils, stents, balloons, guidewires and microcatheters.
· Implements and executes the launch strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
· Executes the launch plan by providing product introductions/overviews and in-services forcustomers and establishes a sales base during the commercialization of products.
· Completes a thorough analysis of the territory and identifies key target accounts.
Generates and follow-up on sales leads.
· Recommends changes in Stryker’s platform technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the Company’s business.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· On a daily basis, builds relationships with multiple customers within an account, and keeps them informed of new products, supply/inventory, and pricing trends.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports,and making recommendations to management.
· Supports market development efforts to increase the number of patients available to receive ourtreatment.
· Supports Marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of Company products in order to
accelerate the adoption rates of the new techniques and products which Stryker offers.
· Participates in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker’s products.
· Supports activities related to driving enrollment in our Clinical Trials.
· Maintains and increases professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job training,attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing
personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Ensures appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups. Communicates information related to quality management system effectiveness .
Works in accordance with quality system procedures.
5 or more years of sales experience in the medical device industry.
Bachelor of Science degree required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability