Stryker Associate Account Executive-Southeast Region in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Requisition ID 25292BR
Job Title Associate Account Executive-Southeast Region
Division Joint Replacement
Business Unit Commercial
Business Function Sales
Country United States
City Fort Lauderdale
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 80%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
The Associate Account Executive primarily will be responsible for representing Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by promoting our capital equipment to a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals, while honing his/her skills to assume all aspects of the Account Executive accountabilities. The Associate Account Executive will increase sales in his or her assigned territory and develop Stryker’s customer relationships by supporting existing accounts and building new accounts through the identification of new customers in the territory.
• Is part of the cross functional team that executes the sales cycle, as well as post sale installation and training activities at customer site
• Helps to transition “ownership” of account to the MPS clinical organization and JR.
• Ability to build, and manage, a “funnel” of capital sales opportunities sufficient to insure that annual quotas are met or exceeded.
• Ability to manage, and close capital sales cycles for products that sell for greater than $800,000
• Ability to sell a breakthrough technology, and establish a new marketplace.
• Collaborates effectively with marketing and sales management to build the strategies and selling tools that will further support increased selling effectiveness.
• Learn how to move sales through a budgeted and more importantly, an off budget process.
• Learn how to be comfortable and facile with the use of financing and leasing products to close business
• Submits consistent and timely reporting of sales opportunities, lead follow up and forecasts and other reporting as required
• Attends sales training meetings, as well as trade shows and other events that would tend to promote and give visibility to the companies’ products
Assist the Account Executives in meeting and exceeding business targets (quotas)
Serves as the primary backup contact for the Account Executives
Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in related field
2+ years in a direct sales role; prefer surgical or medical capital equipment sales experience
Ability to interact with surgeons and allied healthcare professionals
Demonstrated verbal communication skills (both in groups and one-on-on interaction) and written communication skills
Selling experience, preferably in the hospital setting. An understanding of the financial operations of hospitals
Demonstrated ability in building and maintain relationships; prefer experience developing relationships with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability