ZF Software System Solution Engineer (m/f) – Automated Driving in Düsseldorf, Germany
Software System Solution Engineer (m/f) – Automated Driving
Division A - GEE – Engineering – Electronics
We are looking for a new colleague in the Engineering Electronics – Automated Driving department at our location in Düsseldorf.
Your tasks as Software System Solution Engineer (m/f) – Automated Driving:
· Software integration onto an ECU or Rapid Prototyping hardware by using an AUTOSAR environment.
· Support of Algorithm deployment into various target platforms including definition, execution and documentation.
· Interface between the Algorithm team and hardware team.
· Software and System level testing in both simulation environment and prototype vehicles.
· Collaboration in interdisciplinary and international teams.
Your profile as Software System Solution Engineer (m/f) – Automated Driving:
· Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science, robotics, control technology, mechatronics, physics or similar studies
· Several years of professional experience in specifying, integrating and commissioning control units for driver assistance systems or automated driving
· Experience in dealing with AUTOSAR and the associated development environments, as well as in development in the automotive environment and/or safety-critical software (e.g. Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262)
· Driver's license and initial experience with vehicle tests are desirable
· Fluent in English and a willingness to cooperate in an intercultural environment
Are you interested?
Please apply online as Software System Solution Engineer (m/f) - Automated Driving and include complete and expressive application papers (cover letter, CV, and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled (PDF, max. 3 MB) when uploading.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliane Blomenkamp via phone: +49 211 584 186.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements