Grant Thornton LLP CSO Operations Senior Associate in Charlotte, North Carolina
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader. Client Service Operations: Operations - Senior Associate
_Job Description_ The Operations Senior Associate for the Client Service Operations (CSO) at Grant Thornton will be a critical member of the team supporting daily operations across the following areas:
Strategy & Planning
Portfolio and Project Management
Audit and Compliance
Process Design and Improvement
In this role, the Operations Senior Associate will facilitate and support the development of CSO services and capabilities as part of overall strategy and planning exercises. As a result, they will work with the CSO Manager to develop roadmaps, supporting plans and prioritize initiatives. They may also be asked to lead or manage certain projects through fruition.
To support the overall CSO strategy, the Operations Senior Associate will ensure operational (business) processes are established, maintained and well executed to support the delivery of services. This individual will play a key role in the development of these processes along with monitoring ongoing performance and service quality. The Operations Senior Associate will also be expected to continually identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to mitigate gaps or reduce risk.
The Operations Senior Associate will report directly to the CSO Manager, but may provide cross-functional support across the team where necessary. _ _ _Summary of Responsibilities_
· Strategy & Planningo Facilitate the development of service definitions and capabilities o Supports the CSO Manager in the development of the overall CSO strategy and roadmap o Facilitates discussions with key stakeholders to gather requirements and expectations of CSO services
· Portfolio and Project Managemento Support the CSO manager in the development and management of the CSO project portfolio o Facilitates new requests and works with the CSO Manager and key stakeholders to prioritize initiatives and allocate resources o Lead and or manage the execution of key projects within the CSO
· Audit and Complianceo Facilitate the development and implementation of control frameworks o Support the facilitation and response of external audits where necessary o Initiate and manage internal audit or control assessments to continually evaluate overall CSO compliance posture o Monitor reported issues; work with key stakeholders to develop and monitor remediation plans
· Process Design and Improvemento Identify key processes required to support ongoing delivery of services; document current and future state o Define and implement process improvements necessary to mitigate gaps and reduce risk o Work with the CSO Manager to develop a metrics and reporting program and to establish reasonable targets o Monitor ongoing performance results and support the CSO Manager in facilitating service review discussions with key stakeholders o Perform design, administration and maintenance activities of CSO tools and technologies used to support internal processes and service delivery
_Skills and Experience_
· Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills
· Ability to interpret data into a format that facilitates decision making
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and complete multiple tasks
- Team orientated and strong work ethic; detail orientation and deadline-focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to author and present executive level presentations
- Must possess a professional demeanor and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
· Ability to analyze a situation and provide overall output of the problem statements, recommended solutions and approach
· Self-guided with ability to act independently but is open to direction and feedback
_Qualifications_ * Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Management or a related field * 5-7 years of relevant professional experience * Experience within the financial services or consulting industries is a plus * Proficient in Microsoft Office and Productivity Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Project, SharePoint and MSO365 applications)
_Core Competencies_ * Customer Focus o Seeks to understand customers o Educates customers o Builds collaborative relationships o Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns o Sets up customer feedback systems * Facilitating Change o Encourages boundary breaking o Values sound approaches o Rewards change o Addresses change resistance o Manages complexity and contradictions * Continuous Improvement o Assess opportunities o Determines causes o Targets improvement ideas o Implements effective improvements Benefits:
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visithttp://www.gt.com/.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices across the U.S., with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the U.S. and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: CSO Operations Senior Associate
Location: North Carolina-Charlotte
Requisition ID: 040946