Grant Thornton LLP Office Clerk in Boston, Massachusetts
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 30,000 people serving clients in more than 100 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader. We work with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
The Administrative Assistant provides support services for multiple executives within Grant Thornton. While the nature of the job responsibilities would remain primarily administrative they would differ based on the requirement of each individual being served. The assistant would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with both external and internal clients at all levels. The role will require flexibility around overtime if needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the overall operations of the department by building relationships with service line partners, managers, associates, administrative staff, and outside resources.
• Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, plan events, time entry, process expenses for reimbursement, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Booking domestic and international travel.
• Provide support with processing client deliverables and other materials.
• Assist with data entry and maintenance in firm technology and tools.
• Seek additional assignments with little supervision.
• Work as part of administrative team to support other administrative assistants as needed.
• Attend professional development and training sessions.
• Special projects as requested by your Partner or OMP
Qualifications/Required Skills and Experience:
• College degree preferred but not required
• Professional services firm experience strongly preferred
• Ability to support multiple professionals, multitask, and prioritize workload
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint – intermediate level experience with each of these packages
• Strong communication skills, dependable, self-starter, excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime as needed, including weekends, sometimes on short notice
• Flexible Time Off and a business appropriate dress policy
• Detailed benefit information to be shared following your interview
• For additional information, please visit: grantthornton.com/careers
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 57 offices across the U.S., with more than 500 partners and 6,000 employees.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Office Clerk
Requisition ID: 041745