ZF Design Team Manager in Bielsko-Biala, Poland
Design Team Manager
Division A - Engineering - Steering
• Hiring, development and management of Poland Design team;
• Lead Poland Design team in the development of 3D CAD models and drawings for Steering products;
• Manage development and global implementation of Global Steering CAD standards, aligned with ZF Groups standards;
• Lead the global CAD homeroom in this activity. Ensure all global locations receive proper training, including off-shore resources;
• Act as Global Steering Engineering representative in global ZF Group initiatives regarding CAD tools, processes, standards and procedures.
• Ensure CAD tools, processes and procedures are aligned with PLM tools, processes and procedures.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• Proven experience within international automotive design roles;
• Leadership experience;
• Expert knowledge of CAD systems including Catia V5 & Creo;
• Full product life cycle experience;
• PLM knowledge and PLM tool knowledge, preferably Windchill;
• Fluent English, spoken and written;
• Readiness for frequent/extended business trips.
• Relocation package, private medical care and employee package ‘MyBenefit’;
• Good working environment and multinational team;
• Exposure to modern technologies.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements