Stryker APM in Beijing, United States
· Develop and execute product marketing plans according to the sales and marketing objectives of Stryker
· Prepare promotional materials; organize and implement the product launch and promotional activities for the designated product group. Conduct product training to the sales team.
· Assist for Registration and Pricing matters.
· Partner with AP marketing department to identify key growth opportunities and subsequently develop and execute innovative programs to drive medium and long term growth.
· Conduct market research including identify customer needs, collect competitors’ information, study industry and market trend, perform market analysis and identify market opportunities.
· Establish and maintain the VIP relationship. Assist or organize clinical study when necessary.
· Plan the marketing expenses budget and manage the expenses effectively.
· Degree holder in Medicine, or medical related preferred
· At least five years experience in sales and/or marketing role with the responsibility of product management within medical device or pharmaceutical industry
· Proficient in MS Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Proactive to support both internal and external customers
· Proficient in both written & spoken English
· Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization Able to develop clear & logical plans for self and/or others
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com