Grant Thornton LLP Technology Strategic Services Offerings Managng Director - BC&T Practice in Atlanta, Georgia
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Technology Strategic Service Offerings Managing Director - BC&T
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, and transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The Business Consulting & Technology practice transforms value. Our Business consulting & Technology (BC&T) practice consists of Financial Management, Strategy & Performance Improvement, Technology Strategy & Management and Technology Solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business owners and CEOs of current and potential clients.
- Effectively manage existing client relationships to enhance client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage the fundamentals (i.e., realization, utilization, leverage, accounts receivable, and expenses).
- Successfully integrate industry initiatives with local office strategy.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of regulations, market practices, trends, economic factors, risk identification, and process improvement recommendations.
- Plan and execute business process control reviews, internal audits, systems reviews, and other service offerings.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA, CIA, CISA, or CISSP a plus.
- At least ten years of progressive consulting experience, internal/external auditing or comparable experience with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Experience in a medium- to large-sized public accounting firm.
- Financial, operational, and systems audit experience, as well as experience in business process control reviews is necessary, along with ACL and/or SAS.
- Demonstrated new business development experience.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities.
Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Professional services industry or public accounting firm experience is preferred.
Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visithttp://www.gt.com/.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices across the U.S., with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the United States and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Technology Strategic Services Offerings Managng Director - BC&T Practice
Requisition ID: 040916