Grant Thornton LLP Junior Training Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Operations Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * As a key member of the client’s Training Team, this person will be directly responsible for the following activities: * Assist with the development and coordination of new and recurring training courses, including the development of training materials (PowerPoint presentations, quick reference guides, instructional guides etc.) * Deliver in-person training courses to client stakeholders * Assist with the drafting and maintenance of a catalog of available training courses both internal and external to the client * Assist with the development and distribution of training related communications to internal stakeholders * Work with Training Team lead to identify training opportunities * Develop eLearning training courses using the latest software * Monitor the on/off boarding of federal employees and contractors. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines and schedules
- Proficient in the development of eLearning training courses
- Strong attention to detail and highly efficient
- Plain language writing
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- High proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Tableau, Publisher, and Visio
- Public speaking
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Junior Training Analyst
Requisition ID: 040982