Stryker Trauma Sales Associate - Orange County, CA in Anaheim, California
Take your office into the operating room selling at Stryker Orthopaedics!
Open your next career door with Stryker by using your sales ability and passion to make a difference in the health and well-being of others!
Stryker is a global leader in medical technology. It is our mission to help medical professionals restore people’s health, and every employee has the opportunity to make a difference.
Our mission drives our business goal of strong financial results and exceptional growth. We are a performance-based company; our associates are given the tools and opportunities to build dynamic sales careers as highly valued members of an elite team in the industry.
The learning curve is steep and requires serious investment from all sides.
The expectations are high but so too are the professional rewards and support.
Here is what success will look like as a Sales Associate with Stryker Orthopaedics:
• You will get exposure to the proven winning Stryker culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments
• You will receive best-in-class formal training on product portfolio and selling skills which includes on-the-job training in the operating room. You’ll become an expert on surgical procedures by observing well-over 300 cases in your first year
• You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises
• You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopaedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes
• You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business!
• You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day
• To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature
• 1-2 years demonstrated success in a professional environment; prefer sales or medical industry experience and will have a BS/BA Degree or other relevant field of study OR equivalent work experience
Come ready to make a difference…fast!
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com