Grant Thornton LLP Technical Deliverable Management Senior Associate in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Enterprise Technology Strategy service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Oversee the joint Architecture and Engineering Intake Process, including Intake Form quality assessment, coordination of approval/review meetings, and ongoing tracking on request status. * Support compiling content and maintaining the currency of the technical documents that result from the Engineering and Architecture activities (e.g., EHRM Architecture and Design Plan, the Systems Engineering Management Plan). * Provide Engineering and Architecture input to Program Documentation, such as the EHRM Requirement Management Plan. * Attend meetings and take meeting minutes/action items for the Chief Architect. Support resource tracking and assignment, including acting as the backup for the resourcing and management lead. * Serve as support for Architecture lead as required on ad hoc tasks. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- At least 10 yrs of professional experience (18 yrs if degree requirement is not met).
- Ability to work independently, including proactive outreach to stakeholders and creative recommendations to achieve project objectives
- Experience with MS Office products, including MS Visio
- Experience with IT projects through team management, facilitation, and/or technical deliverable management
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Technical Deliverable Management Senior Associate
Requisition ID: 042318