Grant Thornton LLP Organizational Change Management Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Decision Analytics service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Building workforce models using industrial engineering techniques * Lead meetings with client stakeholders. * Develop work breakdown structures (WBS) using interviews, direct observations, and research. * Use advanced business analysis and appropriate analytic tools to support development and presentation of results through visualization and scenario generators. * Gather workload data through a variety of direct and indirect methods including time and motion studies. * Analyze existing models and provide feedback to enhance model capability and usability. * Provide recommendations to clients on issues developed during the data gathering process. * Work with and within cross-functional teams to identify appropriate business solutions to client challenges. * Maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff to perform engagement services. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Ability to communicate complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field.
- Five or more years’ experience consulting to federal government clients and developing communication materials including for internal and external stakeholders.
- Five or more years’ experience with communications practices within a team environment, including public affairs, media relations or public diplomacy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience creating and editing analytical reports.
- Experience creating graphics based on complex technical subjects
- Experience performing independent research based on study objectives
- Knowledge of communication theory and essential elements, including analysis, planning, execution and assessment.
- Experience independently conceptualizing, designing, developing, and executing strategic communications materials with limited supervision.
- Ability to work with senior-level clients.
- Experience with executive communications, presentations and other methods necessary for supported tasks in analysis, outreach, planning and execution.
- Ability to develop and deliver communications in line with overarching guidance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Organizational Change Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 039991