Grant Thornton LLP Operations Transformation Associate in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Operations Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Contribute to and/or lead project deliverables in areas of Strategic Planning & Skills Assessments * Maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction, ability to work with client management and staff to perform engagement services, and collaborate well with colleagues * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field; degrees in HR, administration or operations research preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in one or more of the areas:
- Employee assessments
- Statistical analysis
- Workforce analytics (specifically, collecting and analyzing information related to HR)
- Human Capital Planning or HR management
- Ability to analyze large data sets, draw conclusions and develop presentations
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Travel may be required (0-10% outside of the DC Metro area)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present information in a concise and professional manner for presentations and deliverables
- Contribute to and/or lead project deliverables in areas of Strategic Planning & Skills Assessments
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
Title: Operations Transformation Associate
Requisition ID: 043259
Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP Jobs