Grant Thornton LLP Microsoft Office 365 Dynamics Technical Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Technology Strategy & Management service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * The analyst will provide Tier 2 Helpdesk/technical support, troubleshooting, performance optimizations, and support post go-live enhancements. * The analyst will provide technical and infrastructure expertise and will manage client/customer relationships. * The analyst must have experience with Agile/Information Technology related projects and be well versed in software development life cycle methodologies. * The analyst will specifically support a Microsoft Office 365 Dynamics web-based application being rolled out nationwide. * The team will provide support such as help desk Tier 2 troubleshooting, soliciting end user feedback regarding system usage, user guide updates, technical manual updates, etc. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- A Microsoft Office 365 Dynamics Technical Analyst must have experience supporting Dynamics 365 installations/configurations, training and maintenance of Dynamics 365 software.
- For this position, experience and knowledge of Healthcare, the Department of Veterans Affairs is preferred
- 10 years and MA degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related discipline (in lieu of degree, 10 years of additional relevant experience)
- Successful MS O365/Dynamics technical support including setup, maintenance, troubleshooting issues and customer/helpdesk support.
- Experience supporting Dynamics 365 installations/configurations, training and maintenance of Dynamics 365 software.
- Healthcare and/or VA experience (Preferred).
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Microsoft Office 365 Dynamics Technical Analyst
Requisition ID: 040063