Grant Thornton LLP Informatica ETL Developer in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Decision Analytics service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Work with client to organize and make enterprise management data accessible and relevant to informed decision making for program management, resource allocation, and planning. * Tasks will include the improvement of Data Warehousing and working with client to fully utilize BI reporting tools across disparate data sets. * Improving the BI environment to function across more of the full enterprise, divisions, offices, directorates, etc.. * Use of analytic tools to drive quantitative analysis, provide deeper insights, forecasting capability, and make data driven decisions * Support multiple tools, approaches, and BI environments; Informatica, , Mircro Strategy, visual Insight, Oracle, etc. * Support clients BI portfolio with ETL and data mart development using AGILE management and development. * Assist in the providing of the BI portfolio information to other divisions as a service. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Top Secret Clearance required.
- 2 - 10 years experience working with informatica for ETL development.
- Experience with ETL and Datamart development.
- Experience working with AGILE or modified AGILE management & development
- Proficiency with ETL tools and methodologies.
- Experience with ETL software and translating between multiple file formats using scripting languages.
- Multiple IT certifications in provisioning technologies such as SQL, Oracle, others.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Informatica ETL Developer
Requisition ID: 040042